Despite the many challenges, such as Gina getting a sinus infection and having to go on antibiotics, the power outage at The Fields of Bethesda, the icey roads, and figuring out car situations, the first day of school was awesome! Thanks Gina for pressing forward - you are great! And thanks Tiana for watching Elijah for an hour because I thought it ended at 11:30!
I'm so grateful that Gina let me hang around the first day... The kids really soaked everything up and were really good listeners for the most part. They loved having their own mat, the welcome song, "Joy Boy", storytime, helping with the charts, and sharing someting special about themeselves. What a great group of kids! It's going to be a fun and exciting year!
1 comment:
Thank you for doing this Jackie, especially taking all of those pictures! Ches loves Joy School, and I am so happy to be doing it with such fabulous Mommies! Thank you for all of the kind things you said Gina, and Sarah, about the first 2 days.
Post a Comment