Hello all and welcome to Joy School! I am so excited to get started with this, I think our kids will really enjoy it.
We will use this blog to post schedules, comments, updates, reminders, pictures, and anything else relating to Joy School. My hope is that it will be used in such a way that we can check it often to remind ourselves of upcoming events, or see what has happened that week at school, etc. I will make you all authors so we can all post, I just need the email address you want to use to do so.
Looking forward to this! Don't forget our next meeting, this Thursday Feb 7, 2008 at 10am at my house. Does that work? See you all then! Don't forget to bring fabric for sit-upons and all your materials to put in the box, including a craft shirt for your child to wear during craft projects (right Gina?)
2 comments:
Looks awesome! Thanks for setting this up we're so excited to start school!
This will be so much fun! Thanks for setting it up!
Post a Comment