Elise was very neat with the pudding and used her fingers to carefully make a picture of a face. I actually think it's amazing. Mark was more scientific about the process. He felt the pudding for a while, squishing it between his fingers and then tried different painting techniques from the tip of his finger to whole fisting it.
Chess spent most of the time dipping his entire hand in the pudding and licking it off and then painting a little. He finally settled on fingertip dots. Ethan was not the least bit interested in eating the chocolate (he's definitely not my son there) but really enjoyed putting both hands into the pudding and smearing it everywhere. He was of course the first to declare he was done and ready to get down!
I love having my time off when you moms are teaching but I really have to admit that I love it when it's my turn to teach. They're so full of life and excitement and it always makes me smile. At one point during free play time, Elise had a toy that Ches wanted and after he had asked nicely and she said no, his reply was "but you need to share. Sharing is caring!" I about fell on the floor.
1 comment:
What a fun unit and post, thanks Sarah! I also love teaching and seeing their different personalities develop and blossom!
Post a Comment