We got to learn so much this time at Joyschool. The kids go to make happy, sad, mad, etc., faces on pumpkins and talk about feelings. Ches was most enthusiastic for a mean face! I guess I did this a little backwards, but the first picture is of our finished pumpkin. The kids were all great at being curious and helping design the pumpkin. I thought it would turn out more messy, but they were surprisingly clean! We turned out the lights and put in a candle and the kids all thought that was the best!

Mark loved to dig in and get his hands dirty!

Elise was a little more methodical and probably got the most seeds out of the pumpkin!

Ches would rather dictate how to make the face. The actual digging out of the pumpkin was a little too icky for him.

Ethan at first was a little hesitant, but he made sure he used the scooper to avoid really touching the pumpkin. He actually was quite skilled.

The kids were very proud of their growing pumpkin vines!
No comments:
Post a Comment