Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am Unique!

("I love to paint" craft)

I loved this unit, and like so many have mentioned already - it's great to see how the kids have grown and are able to accomplish more than when I taught this last year. For our first lesson, we were lucky to have Damon with us. For our second, we missed Ethan, who was sick, and Mark. However, we loved having Ches's cousin Aubrey join us for our little talent show.

Take the macoroni necklaces for instance:

Last year, I think I ended up making the necklaces for the kids... This year - they were awesome! Look at those long strands.

Our talent show was fun. Aubrey is a sweet-tempered girl and so fun. Ches would say the beginning of a joke and Aubrey would finish it. It was pretty funny. Here's a little video I pieced together of the kids' performances. Enjoy!

Credits: Aubrey "I am a child of God," Elise & Elijah, "Apples & Bananas" (first line only : ), Ches - Stripling Warrior scripture and thought, Elise "Mama Mia! (first line), Ches "Apples & Bananas."

1 comment:

Tiana said...

That was fabulous! Thank you so much for putting that video together!!

I loved Elise rocking out to Mama Mia. Too fun!