
Finally I am getting these pictures on. We had a chilly but fun little nature walk during our interest and curiosity lesson. The kids were really taking notice of things, and asking questions. We were finding all sorts of sticks, leaves, and the big one was the worm Mark found. Then we went to the park for a little bit, but we all quickly chilled out.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of our Valentines day party, but the kids had a great time. It was fun to watch the different ways the kids handled their cookies. Elise was very particular with the frosting, and I think almost afraid to eat her masterpiece. Ethan loaded up the cookie with frosting and candy hearts, though quickly discovered that the candy hearts aren't so good, and licking the frosting knife is much better.

I think Mark probably had the most frosting and hearts and sprinkles on his cookie. Then Ches was probably the first to decorate and then quickly eat his all up.
1 comment:
That is the sweetest picture of the kids! So glad you posted it.
Post a Comment