Monday, March 9, 2009

Spontaneous Delight

I think that Jackie got to do these lessons last year. What great fun we had! It was all just a big party! We blew bubbles, which everyone loved! Ches just enjoyed watching because he didn't like the idea of soap in the water. We read silly stories, painted, sang, ate popcorn. What more can I say? Wouldn't everyone like to go to Joyschool when we have days like that?



The kids also loved playing with the stomp-rocket!

We painted with bleach. Elise was sick this day and we missed her, but still another day of spontaneous delight! We marched around and pretended to be a band to music, played hot potato, sang more fun songs and read more fun books!





















1 comment:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

What great fun! I wish I had done the straw thing last year. You took great pictures too!